Waterloo Schools supplying home school applications

Waterloo parents/guardians who want to home school their kids can contact Waterloo Schools to request the forms.

The paperwork has to be completed and submitted every year for students who choose Competent Private Instruction (CPI).

The forms can also be printed from the Waterloo Schools website under “Home School.”

Parents can also choose to dual-enroll their child, which allows students to take one or more classes and/or extracurricular activities offered by the District.

Applications are due by September 1st or within 14 days of moving into the district. The applications should be brought to the Education Service Center.

Scroll To Top