Waterloo Journal delivers more original content, breaking stories and in-depth coverage on issues that matter most to the people of Waterloo. Serving our communities is at the very heart of everything we do.
Over the years, Waterloo Journal has raised hundreds of dollars for charitable causes across Iowa.
Waterloo Journal celebrates the people, the places and the stories that make our state great every day and night.
In today’s media environment, there are few publications that Americans can rely on to learn the “other” side of the issue regardless of the side. There are too many ideologues who are willing to “shoot the messenger.”
Waterloo Journal is dedicated and under no circumstances do we accept sponsored or deceptive content.
Waterloo Journal offers original reporting on news that matters to you. We also accept guest opinions for publication. Comments are welcome, but the following will be removed by our administrator:
- Plagiarized material.
- Comments totally unrelated to the topic of the post.
- Obscene or racist comments.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language. Name-calling will not be tolerated.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Hyperlinks to material that is not directly related to the discussion.
Welcome to the Waterloo Journal!