Months after ‘whispering these chilling words to a doctor’, 5-year-old boy is found dead!

Per reports, several months after telling his doctor seven chilling words, the 5-year-old boy was found dead. The doctor submitted this report to the Department of Children and Family Services. Although the boy had varying reasons for the bruise, the doctor was unable to determine the exact cause of the injury. In the report, the doctor wrote that the bruise could have resulted from a dog, belt or football. With a lack of evidence to do anything, the case was closed a month later. Four months after the child told the doctor the truth, the boy was killed. His body was found wrapped in plastic buried in a shallow grave. His parents, 60-year-old father Freund, and his 36-year-old mother, JoAnn, have been charged with the murder of their five-year-old son.

The boy, Andrew, reportedly told his doctor about all the horrible things his mother was doing to him. His parents (SEE PHOTO) were charged with murder. Just months before his death, the police received a hotline tip. Officers went to Andrew’s residence to check on him. The responding officers reportedly found a massive bruise on the 5-year-old’s hip, and when asked about it, the boy told investigators that it was from the family dog. The boy was taken to a hospital and the doctor asked the boy whether it really was the dog that did it to him or something else. When the doctor asked about, the boy offered a different reason: “Maybe someone hit me with a belt. Maybe Mommy didn’t mean to hurt me.”

A pathologist found that the boy had died from head trauma that resulted from a blunt force injury. DCFS had a large file on Andrew and his family. They have since released the plethora of their records, which shows their extensive interaction with the mother and the father. Throughout the boy’s short life, DCFS agents made 17 unannounced visits to check on the boy. At the time, the worker found no evidence of abuse and did not notice anything untoward. However, DCFS received another hotline call when an anonymous source claimed that the boy was being neglected. That call came the same day when the victim’s parents reported the boy missing.

When police investigated, they squeezed information from the parents who eventually revealed the boy’s shallow grave, which was about 10 miles from the family’s home. DCFS was called because she was allegedly abusing prescription drugs and neglecting her foster child. These instances came before the boy was even born. He was born into a troubled home and one that had been subject to “environmental neglect and injurious environment” for JoAnn’s eldest son. When the victim was born, both parents positive for opiates and benzodiazepines. He was removed from her care for eight months before he was reunited with his birth parents. Ladies and gentlemen, we are republishing this story amid recent reports that child abuse has surged in America during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Scroll To Top