Waterloo, IOWA – According to the state officials, the meetings are open to the public. Comments collected from these public meetings will be considered along with other related comments received by the Iowa DNR prior to proposing changes to hunting rules and regulations.
Proposed rules will be presented to the Natural Resource Commission during a regular public meeting for consideration and additional public comment.
Meeting date, time and location
- DeWitt, Feb. 20, 7 p.m., DeWitt Community Library, 917 Fifth Avenue
- Waverly, Feb. 20, 6 p.m., Waverly Public Library, 1500 W Bremer Avenue
- Bloomfield, Feb. 21, 6 p.m., Wapello County Conservation Board Pioneer Ridge Nature Center, 1339 Hwy. 63
- Creston, Feb. 21, 6 p.m., Multi-Purpose Room, Southern Prairie YMCA, 1201 West Townline Street
- Des Moines, Feb. 21, 6:45 p.m., Des Moines Izaak Walton League, 4343 George Flagg Parkway
- Lake View, Feb 21, 6:30 p.m., Speaker Park Shelter House, 418 North Blossom Street
- Perry, Feb. 21, 7 p.m., Forest Park Museum Building, 14581 K Avenue
- Toledo, Feb. 21, 7 p.m., Otter Creek Lake & Park Nature Center, 2283 Park Road
- Algona, Feb. 22, 6:30 p.m., Waters Edge Nature Center, 1010 250th Street
- Okoboji, Feb. 22, 6 p.m., Maser Monarch Lodge, 22785 Nature Center Road
- Onawa, Feb. 22, 6 p.m., Lewis and Clark State Park visitor center, 21914 Park Loop
- Ventura, Feb. 22, 7 p.m., Iowa DNR Wildlife Office, 15326 Balsam Avenue
- Chariton, Feb. 23, 6:30 p.m., Chariton Community Center Rooms A & B, 502 North Main Street
- Council Bluffs, Feb. 23, 6:30 p.m., Council Bluffs Fish and Game Club, 531 Comanche St.
- Decorah, Feb. 23, 7 p.m., Franklin W. Olin Building, Room 102, Luther College, 700 College Drive, next to the Prues Library
- Dubuque, Feb. 23, 7 p.m., EB Lyons Nature Center at Mines of Spain, 8991 Bellevue Heights Road
- Iowa City, Feb. 23, 7 p.m., Johnson County ISU Extension Office, 3109 Old Hwy. 218 South
- Wapello, Feb. 23, 6 p.m., Langwood Education Center, 14019 H Ave.