Boy risked his life for his mother while defending the woman from her ravisher, but ‘she declined to visit him at hospital for a sickening reason’!

Prosecutors said that when the 16-year-old student, Vaniya came home after playing outside, he realized that his mother, Nataliya, was being attacked by a ra-ist. The boy chose to fight back and risked his life for his mother. Without hesitation, the boy grabbed the nearest weapon he could find, a 6.4-lbs dumbbell, and risked his life to stop the 37-year-old ravish-r, Pronin, from ra-ing his mother. Although the brave teen managed to strike the intruder with the weight, the attacker quickly wrestled it out of the boy’s hands and began repeatedly bludgeoning the boy in the head with it. But, per reports, while he was receiving treatment for his injuries in the hospital, his mother declined to visit him for a sickening reason.

During the attack, the neighbors heard the commotion and called the police. Although Pronin managed to flee before authorities arrived, believing both his victims to be dead, he was later arrested for his heinous crimes. Nataliya and Vaniya lay on the floor, covered in blood until paramedics arrived and assessed the serious nature of their injuries. While the mother recovered from her stab wounds, her son wasn’t as fortunate. The student suffered serious and irreversible brain damage due to his head being caved in by the dumbbell. Surgeons managed to save hislife but were forced to remove some of his brain and nearly all of the frontal bone of his skull in the process.

Despite the fact that the boy had sacrificed himself to save his beloved mother, the devotion wasn’t returned. Instead of faithfully staying at her son’s bedside, the mother reportedly abandoned the boy in the hospital as he regained consciousness, according to the Daily Mail. The mother reportedly abandoned her savior-son in the hospital to fight for his life alone because she apparently “could not bring herself to see him because she blamed herself for the attack.” After only visiting her son a few times, she quickly became the subject of scorn. She only pleaded for a second chance when she received an opportunity to raise funds on television. She sought funds to treat her son and told a TV audience, “I beg to be pardoned…(for not visiting him more frequently).” Admitting she had turned to drink after the horrific ordeal, she said, “Everybody now tells me that I am to blame for everything…” 

Despite his mother’s absence, the boy made remarkable strides in his recovery. The teen soon started to recognize his nurse and began eating porridge and pureed foods. He was eventually sent to a rehabilitation center, as doctors believed he would continue to improve. Sadly, all of his hard work and determination was for naught. Just 19 months after the attack, the boy contracted influenza. After receiving special treatment in the intensive care unit, his condition worsened. He later died from complication from the illness, and a publicized funeral was held, in which he was highly honored. Initially, Pronin was convicted of two counts of attempted murder and sentenced to 14 years in prison. However, after the boy died, prosecutors filed an additional murder charge, accusing the attacker of contributing to his death. 

Scroll To Top